New truck gun, what bullet?

:eek:

What's a Cummings? Never heard of one of those.

I have a Cummins powered truck though.;)

Sorry OP, had to bust on you a bit. The misspelling of Cummins just bugs the snot out of me.

Since you bought a manbun caliber, I'd feed it 123 Hammer absolutes.
Let's call it a man bun "Cartridge" not caliber.

Last edited:
:eek:

What's a Cummings? Never heard of one of those.

I have a Cummins powered truck though.;)

Sorry OP, had to bust on you a bit. The misspelling of Cummins just bugs the snot out of me.

Since you bought a manbun caliber, I'd feed it 123 Hammer absolutes.
U got me lol, u know what I meant though. It is a manbun caliber, I fell into Hornadys hype!

I like to have options, this one rides right beside it for close work! Not a manbun cal! 44 mag!
9DE6EF60-E328-4C21-8BE6-33FB4DD78EF9.jpeg

125 and under class of pills. both of my 6.5s shot very well with 120smks n amax 123 from these 2 and Nosler. The smaller 107s hit very hard closer. If pigs are on the menu look at the 124 hammers and the videos posted by Zen Archery 👍

as a do all bullet out to 300-400 I would look at the sierra 130 hpgk inexpensive and shoot like match bullets in most rifles

Rl26 with those lighter weight pills?
Varget MR2000 and CFE223 can push the hammers over 3k in most guns. Add Rl15 and 100V which seems to be easier to find also. RL26 is for heavy pills it will be tough to get to pressure with the lighter ones.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.