New Trijicon Ten Mile HX LRH scopes

D

Deleted member 103481

Trijicon has dropped a new lineup of scopes that appears to be very LRH centric.

Most notable to me is the tenmile hx 3-18x50 at 25.7oz exposed elevation capped windage. They have quite a few different models with various features and zoom ranges, and all appear to be quite light.

Speaking to a CS rep from Trijicon this morning at least the credo and tenmile lines are designed in US made in Japan. Also to note that CS rep claimed no glass difference between the credo and tenmile lines

https://www.trijicon.com/products/details/tmhx1850-c-3000009

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks cool, but second focal plane mil reticle and turrets? That a little odd and will appeal to a small % of shooters. If they made a ffp moa based reticle similar to the one shown, I'd try one out.

Looks cool, but second focal plane mil reticle and turrets? That a little odd and will appeal to a small % of shooters. If they made a ffp moa based reticle similar to the one shown, I'd try one out.

There actually is a 3-18x44 ffp offering in both moa and MRAD
The website is quite confusing to filter through.
https://www.trijicon.com/products/details/tmhx1844-c-3000001

Personally I'd rather remember stadia differences than have a 3 power FFP in low light

Last edited by a moderator:
Illumination helps a lot in that situation. 60 moa of total travel, might be able to dial 45 of that for shooting. It'd be good out to a grand I guess.

yeah, different strokes. What are you rainbowing that needs 45 to get to a grand?

I've been using the Trijicon 4.5-30x56 Accupower scope for 3 years now. It is an amazing optic. Extremely rugged, top notch quality glass that is tac sharp edge to edge, turrets that track like a Swiss watch, and has low light performance that will blow your mind. Accupower is made by LOW (Light Optical Works) in Japan.

My Accupower scope is at the very least equal to, but in most cases better than any top of the line NightForce model scopes I've ever looked at or used. And at a cheaper price point too ;)

If Trijicon's new "Tenmile" lineup is anything like their Accupower line of scopes (which they appear to be) then these will be excellent scope choices as well.

I'm really liking the 4-24x50 and the 5-25x50 Tenmile options for a hunting rifle. All coming in under 27 oz. I really like that Trijicon also stayed the course they created with the Accupower line by including Tenebraex scope caps in the Tenmile lineup. Tenebraex are hands down the best caps on the market. Would cost around $100-$120 to go buy a set separately for your scope.

Last edited:
I've been using the Trijicon 4.5-30x56 Accupower scope for 3 years now. It is an amazing optic. Extremely rugged, top notch quality glass that is yac sharp edge to edge, turrets that track like a Swiss watch, and has low light performance that will blow your mind. Accupower is made by LOW (Light Optical Works) in Japan.

My Accupower scope is at the very least equal to, but in most cases better than any top of the line NightForce model scopes I've ever looked at or used. And at a cheaper price point too ;)

If Trijicon's new "Tenmile" lineup is anything like their Accupower line of scopes (which they appear to be) then these will be excellent scope choices as well.

I'm really liking the 4-24x50 and the 5-25x50 Tenmile options for a hunting rifle. All coming in under 27 oz. I really like that Trijicon also stayed the course they created with the Accupower line by including Tenebraex scope caps in the Tenmile lineup. Tenebraex are hands down the best caps on the market. Would cost around $100-$120 to go buy a set separately for your scope.

great to hear, I've got a few months to shop and decide but this is high on my list.

Does anyone know the difference between the tenmile HX and the tenmile models?
HX are more sfp/moa hunting setups(although there is one mil option), the standard non-hx line is more tactical mil/ffp style. Quite certain the physical body and glass is all the same.

I have a Trijicon Accupower 5-50x56mm SFP ,I was told its the same thing as the Ten Mile. Came with lots of goodies including an owners manual . I also have a Athlon Cronus 4.5-29x56mm FFP. It came with a Box and a scope and that's it, had to down load the owners manual .Looking back I wish I bought the Trijicon Accupower 4.5-30x56mm FFP instead of the 5-50x56mm . The glass to my 63 year old corrected vision eyes,the color is slightly better with Athlon ,but other than that the glass is equal . Also have a Zeiss V6 and glass is significantly better than both. Brought out my Sightron S111 6-24x50mm and its glass wasn't far behind the Trijicon or the Athlon Cronus .

HX have significantly less vertical and windage adjustment and usually capped turrets. But the HX is supposed to be more optimized for low light performance in hunting situations so I'd imagine the coatings on the lenses are different than the normal tenmile models.

I just picked up a tenmile 4-24x50 (not HX) and it is an amazing optic. I don't know how scopes could get much better in low light than my new 4-24 and my older 4.5-30 Accupower, but if the HX is somehow better in low light, that would be insane