New to this site

wintertx003

hello, I believe this is the first time I have posted to any site on my iPad. I have been reading a lot, mostly reloading. I reload for 6.5 creedmore, 308, 45/70& 223 in rifle as well as 9mm & 38 sp. in handgun.my main interest right now is the 45/70, due too the wide variety of bullets and loads.looking forward to learning some new ideas. Hopefully this old dog can learn some new tricks.

Live in the Flint hills of Kansas, very rural area. Have great hunting and fishing. Reloading is my fav hobby.

Quite a ways from here in Michigan's upper penn. to your area. We do travel through Kansas each fall, hunt pheasants in South Dakota then head on south to winter in south Texas. I am doing lots of reloading in 45/70 right now as it is cheap with cast billets& a few grain of red dot or unique. Just can't get the cast to shoot as well as I would like.

I'm a caster. Have you tried the "castboolit" site. A lot of info. A group from that site
comes out twice a year to cast, swage and shoot.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.