New to this site- looking for help

davidcp

Just moved up to Colorado from Texas and am looking forward to all that this state has to offer hunting and shooting wise!

Anyone out there happen to know who made this scope. No manufacturer markings that I can find. Just the deer/stag and the german words underneath. It is a 4-12x with a 30mm tube- seems like a pretty nice piece of glass.
IMG_2649 (1).jpg

I think it may be a Seeadler Optiks.... made in Germany, or at least from there. Loose translation of writing in waterproof bullet proof. The imports are marked in English as waterproof shock proof. I know nothing of their quality, but with the name maybe someone else will!

I think it may be a Seeadler Optiks.... made in Germany, or at least from there. Loose translation of writing in waterproof bullet proof. The imports are marked in English as waterproof shock proof. I know nothing of their quality, but with the name maybe someone else will!
Thanks!!!

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.