New to this forum…

MJN030

Hi folks
My name is Marc and I have been hunting and shooting for 30+ years . I reload all my own stuff, with the exception of 22lr .
I am an avid firearm collector and most of my stuff is dated back to the late 40s through the early 90s. I do however, own a Christensen Mesa in 300 PRC. Which I have recently acquired .

I love elk hunting and deer hunting .

Hi folks
My name is Marc and I have been hunting and shooting for 30+ years . I reload all my own stuff, with the exception of 22lr .
I am an avid firearm collector and most of my stuff is dated back to the late 40s through the early 90s. I do however, own a Christensen Mesa in 300 PRC. Which I have recently acquired .

Welcome to the forum from Tennessee

Hi folks

Welcome from the great State of Texas!

Hi folks

Welcome!
This is a really good forum for information on hunting, reloading, shooting but what makes this forum GREAT are the members!!!!