New to the United States Triggercam

Looks awesome but a bit expensive for me, and I wonder how it will effect eye relief??

Hopefully price will drop

Looks awesome but a bit expensive for me, and I wonder how it will effect eye relief??

Hopefully price will drop

There are no plans for the price coming down. It takes up a little eye relief and offers all kinds of options to share your shooting. Even live feed to social media ;)

Ya I've had great luck with the contour roam. With zoom lenses installed by rage cams. We have had had great times rewatching hunts. Still gotta remember to turn it on though. Lol

If you can afford one it's not just a fun toy it can be pretty valuable in the field.

Can't tell you how many times I've been with someone who was sure they missed the animal but I could tell it was hit.

If you hunt alone or don't have a very experienced spotter with good glass and good eyes being able to watch the shot on a big screen could easily save you that once in a lifetime animal and save that animal from being wasted.

It could also save you humping a long way over bad country to find no signs of blood or anything else to indicate a hit.

This system looks pretty good. However, the Side-Shot does the same thing with a GoPro or cell phone and it cost less. I like the way the Side-Shot attaches to the scope.

That side shot looks like a lot of extra weight and crap to get in the way especially if twisting turrets.

I could see me really battling to ever get the side shot to work right. I try sending Mario snaps through my scope with my phone occasionally and usually it's a disaster.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.