New to the Forum

Big Z

Hey folks,
I'm new to the forum. I'm 18 and from Nebraska- I live in Omaha for college right now, but my real home is the panhandle near Scottsbluff. I joined LRH to learn more about long range shooting (surprised? :D). I hope to be able to invest in a custom setup down the road and have started to study more and more on the varying influences of accuracy, ballistics and other related subjects. However, books and real-life experiences are different, and this is where you fellas come into play :cool:.

Welcome Z,
You've come to the right place. Lots of knowledgeable shooters on here willing to share their hard earned experience.
Good to have you aboard,
-Bryan

Thanks Bryan and Roy.
Bryan,
I have been reading on your appliedballisticsllc.com link in your signature. There is lots of great, practical information with great references. The mathematics are displayed and explained in a manner that's easy to understand. I've already learned multiple common terms used frequently in ballistics-related publications that were previously unclear to me. As soon as I'm done reading and researching my current book on ballistics, I may have to purchase Applied Ballistics for Long Range Shooting to continue to expand my knowledge on the subject. The articles on your site may have convinced me that the book will have some good reading :D.

Welcome Big Z! I hope you find this forum as interesting and informative as I have. Lots of knowledge and good guys.......Rich

Z welcome aboard. You wil get all of the help you need right here on this site.

No better time than the present to get set up.

What are you shooting now and what are your goals? Also do you reload?

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts