New to the club!

Cagfd101

I am a born and raised Cajun in south Louisiana, but I have turned my sights to the west! I am hoping to apply for some tags out west starting next season, and I am sure I will need all the help I can get. I am a short-action shooter and I love to learn from those who know more than I do! (Which definitely isn't hard!) Thanks and I am glad to be a part of the community!

Glad to have you welcome from Tennessee check out the Sherman short mag line of cartridges you will be pleased

Welcome to the forum! I haven't visited your part of the country yet - someday. Are you planning on hunting in the Rocky Mountains or the high plains?

Welcome to the forum! I haven't visited your part of the country yet - someday. Are you planning on hunting in the Rocky Mountains or the high plains?

Looking to start in Wyoming for speed goats. If all goes well I may try elk in a few years. I know it can't be as easy as some of these guys make it look. I don't even know why, but I want to hunt Elk in New Mexico. I have a feeling, though that once I get a crack at pronghorn on the plains I may never stop making that trip. I have two kids in their teens and I would love to make that into lifelong memories with them.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.