New to SW Utah

cowboyarcher

Hi All,

I recently moved down to SW UT from SE WY and am finding it tough to understand exactly how to navigate the big game regulations down here. I'd be interested in hunting deer and elk this fall if I can get sorted. Bowhunting or rifle would be OK. If you have any general tips on which areas to be looking at, I'd appreciate any direction!

Thanks all!

Hi All,

I recently moved down to SW UT from SE WY and am finding it tough to understand exactly how to navigate the big game regulations down here. I'd be interested in hunting deer and elk this fall if I can get sorted. Bowhunting or rifle would be OK. If you have any general tips on which areas to be looking at, I'd appreciate any direction!

Thanks all!
I just moved to Cedar City (Enoch) and my son is trying to get a training from a friend of his to explain the rules & regs, and points and.....Are you anywhere near here?

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.