New to site from east Tn

tjaketerry

Hello everyone. I am Trevor Terry and I'm 26 from Winfield, TN. I'm married and have 3 year old little girl and a 4 month old little boy. I work for TVA as a Transmission Lineman,so I stay out on the road a good bit. I am a new member here but I have been coming here for a good while now and just reading, and I have really learned alot about long range shooting. I have been shooting most of my life, but I'm new to long range shooting. I bought a Savage model 12 in .204 as my starter gun and I'm duing pretty good out to 500 yards. Here in the next month or so I'm going to buy another Savage in .300wsm and try to set it up to shoot a little farther. A big thanks to everyone for what I've already learned and what I will learn, this is a great site!

Welcome to Long Range Hunting Trevor.gun)

Join right in and make yourself at home. Sounds like you're getting a pretty good start and even have your next gun picked out.;)

You'd better start putting some money aside as this site and sport can get addictive and your pocketbook will suffer a little.:)

Won't be long and those kids will be out shooting with you and then the fun will really begin, just watch out they don't out shoot you.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts