New to posting

2 the Plug

Well, I went to reply in a classified only to realize that I don't meet the prerequisites to post. I meet the 7 days, mbr wince 2018. Although I have read many a great post and taken several great ideas, I post very little myself, even less when I'm the learner. I'm from Missouri so unfortunately not a lot of LRH hunting in my past but hoping to make it part of the future. Looking to start with learning the fundamentals on our farm while continuing to read up on how. Thanks for all the insights.
Jim

Well, I went to reply in a classified only to realize that I don't meet the prerequisites to post. I meet the 7 days, mbr wince 2018. Although I have read many a great post and taken several great ideas, I post very little myself, even less when I'm the learner. I'm from Missouri so unfortunately not a lot of LRH hunting in my past but hoping to make it part of the future. Looking to start with learning the fundamentals on our farm while continuing to read up on how. Thanks for all the insights.
Jim
Welcome to the forum from Tennessee

Jim
Jim,

Greetings from the Big Sky Country! Welcome to LRH and enjoy it. Just one more post count, and you be able to post and respond to the classifieds.

Ed