New to LRH from Idaho

-WARDOG-

Long time lurker, finally signed up after seeing the board is run without a bunch of ****ing contests.
I am just outside of Elk City, Idaho.
I am retired LEO, and a machinist.
I have four + decades of hunting experience with north American game. Long time shooter & reloader.
My hunting passion is elk & whitetail. Muley's, black bear and the local hordes of turkeys (when I am not desperate for meat).
I enjoy blowing up varmints from distance, all-distance shooting with pistols and rifles, and archery.
I am a big bore handgun fanatic as well (.357 Maximums, .414 SuperMags, .475 Linebaugh & .500 JRH), and enjoy handgun hunting.
My go to long range rifle rigs are Surgeon Scalpel 7mm WSM, Armalite AR-10 (TU) .300 RSAUM, Cooper M22 6mm Rem.
I strive to learn about hunting, reloading, and machining
I am:
WARDOG @ HandgunHunt.com, SingleActions.com, SnipersHide, SniperCentral, 24 hour,
WARDOG7366 @ ARFCOM, GunBroker
YankeeMetallic @ numerous machinist boards and e-bay.
My name is Reno

Long time lurker, finally signed up after seeing the board is run without a bunch of ****ing contests.
I have four + decades of hunting experience with north American game. Long time shooter & reloader.
My hunting passion is elk & whitetail. Muley's, black bear and the local hordes of turkeys (when I am not desperate for meat).
I enjoy blowing up varmints from distance, all-distance shooting with pistols and rifles, and archery.
I am a big bore handgun fanatic as well (.357 Maximums, .414 SuperMags, .475 Linebaugh & .500 JRH), and enjoy handgun hunting.
My go to long range rifle rigs are Surgeon Scalpel 7mm WSM, Armalite AR-10 (TU) .300 RSAUM, Cooper M22 6mm Rem.
I am:
WARDOG @ HandgunHunt.com, SingleActions.com, SnipersHide, SniperCentral, 24 hour,
My name is Reno
Welcome from Eastern Oregon! And thank you for your service!

I am:
My name is Reno
Mighty impressive Reno glad to have you I'm sure you'll be as great an asset for this site as it will be for you, and welcome from Tennessee

Last edited: