New to long range

TubeFox

Howdy folks,

New to long range hunting, as all my previous kills on whitetail have been within 50yds. I've long been interested in long range hunting and things like PRS matches, but I have no experience in them, with my only competition experience being in things like 2-gun and IPSC matches. I'm trying to sniff out used optics, and am really interested in something in the 4-16 range in your classifieds. I'm looking forward to learning more and contributing as I do.

Howdy folks,

New to long range hunting, as all my previous kills on whitetail have been within 50yds. I've long been interested in long range hunting and things like PRS matches, but I have no experience in them, with my only competition experience being in things like 2-gun and IPSC matches. I'm trying to sniff out used optics, and am really interested in something in the 4-16 range in your classifieds. I'm looking forward to learning more and contributing as I do.
Well you're definitely in the right place to accomplish things that you desire and we are glad to have you welcome to the forum from Tennessee