New to long range - middle TN

bmc5477

Hey what's up everyone? Just wanted to introduce myself to the community. My name is Brian and I'm new to long range shooting, although not new to shooting. I picked up my first bolt action not too long mostly to dive into the hunting. I'm a complete newbie to hunting (mostly interested in deer for right now) so just trying to learn as much I can at the moment

I'm locating in the middle TN area so if you like to connect, feel free to send a PM. Otherwise, look forward to getting to know everyone

Hey what's up everyone? Just wanted to introduce myself to the community. My name is Brian and I'm new to long range shooting, although not new to shooting. I picked up my first bolt action not too long mostly to dive into the hunting. I'm a complete newbie to hunting (mostly interested in deer for right now) so just trying to learn as much I can at the moment

I'm locating in the middle TN area so if you like to connect, feel free to send a PM. Otherwise, look forward to getting to know everyone
Welcome to the forum Brian I'm also in middle Tennessee more specifically southern middle Tennessee we may be close