New to long range hunting

17remhunter

Since all this is new to me where can you find Bullets these days.......................I have a new 6mm Creedmoor that is being built and would like to get as many components together as I can. Im looking for some 103 ELD-X and 108 Bergers. would trade or sell the bullets I have for my old 6.5 Creedmoor

103 143gr. ELD-X and 200+ 140gr ELD-Match Im getting rid of all the 6.5 CM componets.............
Plus my LE Wilson Dies for the 6.5 Creedmoor and 48 new unfired Lapua 6.5 CM brass Im also trying to get rid of a Remington 700 Short Action with a M16 extractor and Jewel trigger Action has been blue printed by R brothers rifles.

I did find 100 Lapua 6mm Creedmoor Cases that I ordered.............. any info on where I might find the .243 Bullets mentioned above. If you know anyone that might want the bullets and dies above let me know.........................I only have access to the computer at our little library so you could call me at 775-221-9580

Check the classifieds here, and get on notification email lists (see below). Not all retailers have this but many do. It isn't foolproof as I don't always get them and even when I do, things sell out quickly, but it certainly doesn't hurt to be on these.

And welcome to the forum!

018245ED-5079-47DF-AF6F-E5914784B0D8.jpeg

You gonna luv this forum! Great bunch o guys. I am also a huge fan of the 6 creedmoor. I have read many posts about it and almost all of them use a different powder, and bullets and still get tight groups way out there. I assume yours has a 7.5 or 8 twist? Getting a long barrel with at least a .750 muzzle?
I shoot mine ( have several) at 965 and they rarely let me down, and that's usually when the hollow we have to shoot across has some crazy conditions. I shoot 105s and 108s with RL19 powder. Easiest round I have ever loaded!
Welcome ! And glad to see you are getting a great cal. Oh! Whatcha building? Inquiring minds want to know!