New to long range hunting,,,,looking for 375CT action,,,,who makes the best ones??

Lovetohunt

Hi guys,

I am new to long range hunting and knew in the back of my head that some day before age 60 that I would have a long range hunting rifle and am most impressed with the 375 CT. I also like the 338 Lapua. Given this gun ban proposal, I figure I had better get my hands on an action now while I still can, just in case. Who are the best manufacturers for .375 Chey Tec actions, and I prefer a repeater, and I wonder what are the wait times now for them? Can I get one in a few weeks??

Re: New to long range hunting,,,,looking for 375CT action,,,,who makes the best ones?

Hi L to H and welcome to LRH.

I'm not up on the chey tac stuff but I think it may be very difficult to get one going in a few weeks. A few months might be just as difficult unless you can find one used. You might check the classified section.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.