New to Forum

.25MOA

G'day there, found your forum while searching the net for Muzzle Brakes....i'm from Sydney East Coast, south of Sydney, i do a lot of Hunting, mainly Feral pigs at a mates property and the odd trip into the outback to another mates property again for "Razorbacks", lately i have been wanting to get into Long Range Shooting and have ordered a REMINGTON SENDERO in .300 WM ..... I should have the rifle in a couple of weeks so i'm just trying to get hold of all the gear i need to have a nice set-up for the job.....hopefully some of you guys can learn me a little on LONG RANGE HUNTING !!!

"IF IT'S FERAL, ITS IN PERIL !!! "

Mate you have come to the right place,some great people on this site with some really good tips and info,i had a sendero in 300 rum was a really good shooter,just spend some time breaking it in properly and it will be a great rifle,only mods i did to mine were,timeny trigger,m/brake and had it bedded properly it didn't change the groups a heap but it did make it more consistent.Get yourself a good 20moa rail,solid rings and your on your way,not many smiths in Sydney, try TheGunsmiths in Sefton they have put a brake on one of my rifles and did a really good job,slow turnaround though..

Mate you have come to the right place,some great people on this site with some really good tips and info,i had a sendero in 300 rum was a really good shooter,just spend some time breaking it in properly and it will be a great rifle,only mods i did to mine were,timeny trigger,m/brake and had it bedded properly it didn't change the groups a heap but it did make it more consistent.Get yourself a good 20moa rail,solid rings and your on your way,not many smiths in Sydney, try TheGunsmiths in Sefton they have put a brake on one of my rifles and did a really good job,slow turnaround though..

What is the "Best" way to break a new rifle in ?? In your opinion ?

Welcome, glad to have you here. Lots of good folks and lots of good info. Enjoy.

I follow the break in procedure on the Lilja website,i use Butch's bore shine and sweets,works awsome.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.