new to forum from AZ!

BEERWIN312

Hey guys,

My name is Brandon and I'm from Yuma, Az. Recently just bought me a .300 win mag as my elk rifle, yet to buy optics for it though. I'm 26 years old, married, and currently awaiting the arrival of my first child, a baby boy! We're avid hunter's around here, and I just got drawn for a desert mulley tag in november!

I'm not new to guns, i currently have a Remington in .30-06, a Browning A-Bolt in .270, a DPMS AR-15, a Browning Gold Hunter in 12 ga, a remington 870 in 12 ga, multiple .22LR Rifles, a Para Ordnance 1911 Gun Rights edition .45, and an XD SC in .40.

Hope to gather all the information you guys have to offer! Thanks!

gun)

Thanks!
Brandon

Hey guys,

My name is Brandon and I'm from Yuma, Az. Recently just bought me a .300 win mag as my elk rifle, yet to buy optics for it though. I'm 26 years old, married, and currently awaiting the arrival of my first child, a baby boy! We're avid hunter's around here, and I just got drawn for a desert mulley tag in november!

I'm not new to guns, i currently have a Remington in .30-06, a Browning A-Bolt in .270, a DPMS AR-15, a Browning Gold Hunter in 12 ga, a remington 870 in 12 ga, multiple .22LR Rifles, a Para Ordnance 1911 Gun Rights edition .45, and an XD SC in .40.

Hope to gather all the information you guys have to offer! Thanks!

gun)

Thanks!
Brandon

Just acquired a new to me Remington 700 7mm mag today. so stoked!

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.