New titanium action on the market

I understand the ease of finding it, but if you post something as stated above, don't you think a link would be helpful?o_O

Would have been a lot more exciting if it was a 338 Lapua sized or 375 Chey Tac action, the standard short and long action dept is pretty well taken care of by Rem 700 actions polished up a bit, still waiting .....

You could not be more correct!!!!!

I would LOVE to see a light weight 585 bolt face action for a NM case based build for a lighter weight hunting rig. elite manner stock without having to go to a carbon fiber or whippy thin barrel

Would have been a lot more exciting if it was a 338 Lapua sized or 375 Chey Tac action, the standard short and long action dept is pretty well taken care of by Rem 700 actions polished up a bit, still waiting .....
Keep an eye open on that with them. Not sure what I can or can not say. But there will be more coming. Get a hold of john and ask him.

Says the Mesa actions is made by crux, not tuebore. Crux also makes ti suppressors as well. I do know tuebore make actions available in ti, but they look vastly different that the unit in this conversation

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.