New titanium action on the market

Sykes

Mesa precision arms has released thier titanium action! Looks pretty awesome. One more thing on list to save for. Its never ending is it?

sable tireur

I understand the ease of finding it, but if you post something as stated above, don't you think a link would be helpful?o_O

Swamplord

Would have been a lot more exciting if it was a 338 Lapua sized or 375 Chey Tac action, the standard short and long action dept is pretty well taken care of by Rem 700 actions polished up a bit, still waiting .....

tim_w

Would have been a lot more exciting if it was a 338 Lapua sized or 375 Chey Tac action, the standard short and long action dept is pretty well taken care of by Rem 700 actions polished up a bit, still waiting .....
You could not be more correct!!!!!

I would LOVE to see a light weight 585 bolt face action for a NM case based build for a lighter weight hunting rig. elite manner stock without having to go to a carbon fiber or whippy thin barrel

calib

Keep an eye open on that with them. Not sure what I can or can not say. But there will be more coming. Get a hold of john and ask him.

highdrum

Says the Mesa actions is made by crux, not tuebore. Crux also makes ti suppressors as well. I do know tuebore make actions available in ti, but they look vastly different that the unit in this conversation

Trending threads