New Texas Suppressor Bill Signed by Gov. Abbott

Does anyone think for one minute that the fed government is going to allow any state to circumvent their $200.00 tax???? Why do you think that Biden wants to put a tax stamp on AR pistols now?? The discussion on the AR pistol is not that they are a deadly weapon and should be regulated, but taxed so more of our money for them to spend.
This debate on suppressors has been going on for years and will continue. Remember the "Hearing Act" that was proposed years ago? It doesn't matter if it is a dem or Republican official in government both sides will never give up that $200 per unit.
I would not challenge the ATF on what they think. They are always going to be right and their law rules above any state. They rule like the we think of the KGB in Russia. Don't take me wrong I am not calling any of the US ATF agents KGB, but don't mess with them. If you think you can challenge ........ Look at Rubby Ridge, Waco.
This same law is in effect in several states. I suspect that the majority of us will continue to get the stamp. I can not take a "Texas made" suppressor put out of state. That makes it no help to me. 80% of my hunting is out of state. But just like sanctuary cities, the Fed's have no authority on this in Texas. If the Fed's were to raid your home or business for any other reason and you had suppressors without a stamp, they would stack charges, bank on it. But a Texas resident, in Texas, with a suppressor that is appropriately stamped "Made in Texas" is protected from any attempt to prosecute by any state, county or local official. But who wants to be the first to challenge it? lol

Since the State Law was passed is there any suppressor, SBR manufactures, dealers, LGS selling suppressors to the public without a TAX STAMP? Has anyone actually went an purchased a suppressor, SBR without a TAX STAMP that can verify it is actually being done? I for one sure wish GA as well as all the other States follow suite. I think that these TAXES are unconstitutional. I just wrote a lot more and erased it from this post as to not violate the rules of this forum. I guarantee that I would like to share my views.
I wish the best for TX, maybe this will start a change in our Republic.
Wish there was not suppressor/SBR Tax years ago. It would have saved us a small fortune!

Since the State Law was passed is there any suppressor, SBR manufactures, dealers, LGS selling suppressors to the public without a TAX STAMP? Has anyone actually went an purchased a suppressor, SBR without a TAX STAMP that can verify it is actually being done? I for one sure wish GA as well as all the other States follow suite. I think that these TAXES are unconstitutional. I just wrote a lot more and erased it from this post as to not violate the rules of this forum. I guarantee that I would like to share my views.
I wish the best for TX, maybe this will start a change in our Republic.
Wish there was not suppressor/SBR Tax years ago. It would have saved us a small fortune!
This doesn't become law until September 1.

I know that supressors are allow in PA. Seen them being used on a range. I would be very careful of moving the supressors from one state to another without a lic from ATF.
Before taking my suppressor from my home state of Florida to my camp in Georgia I called ATF and asked if I needed to notify them or get a permit to do so. The agents response was "No you don't but we would appreciate it". I submitted the form and was issued an ATF certificate good for 1 yr with the serial number and my ATF stamp number. No it is not necessary but why not stay on their good side.

There are already several, and going back to the pre-internet days there have always been vendors selling clandestine kits for building suppressors. They are called a solvent trap kits but I've seen others to make a can from a maglight, oil filters and a half dozen others. I've never shot or assembled a homemade can but I have shot legal tax stamped cans and been around while others did and only one once did I see the owner pull out his tax stamp (and no one asked him too). LEOs at the gun club are not there to arrest illegal suppressor owners. Furthermore Suppressors for air rifles are completely legal since air rifles aren't regulated, they are not firearms. They come in .17 to .50 cal, whose is to say my can isn't for my air rifle? As long as I have one with me. I'm not going to push it, but I might buy a kit to play around with. As long as I can pay cash with no name and address on the receipt ….I'm no idiot. I can't wait to see how Texas law fleshes it all out.

Wonder if that would be useful against the "red flag" search and seizure of firearms

Probably not since when police come to serve you with the "extreme risk protective order" it is accompanied by a "no knock" search warrant, so it'll be seen as a violation of the 4th Amendment. My Sheriff has said he will refuse to serve these warrants as he believes they are illegal, but the State prosecutor has said they will arrest and charge any law enforcement with obstruction and whatever else they can stack. So far in my small county the Sheriff hasn't had to put this to the test.