NEW Tangent Theta 3-15x50LRH Long Range Hunter model released

D

Deleted member 103481

I’ve considered one heavily

for my purposes I love that reticle. I hunt the woods as well and I think it will be one of the best low power ffp reticles available.

mad far as elevation 12 Mrad usable gets me to 1500 so that’s a non issue to me

Braunschweiger

I’ve considered one heavily

for my purposes I love that reticle. I hunt the woods as well and I think it will be one of the best low power ffp reticles available.

mad far as elevation 12 Mrad usable gets me to 1500 so that’s a non issue to me
I’ve always had a hard time finding a FFP optic in the 4-5 power range that has a usable low end magnification in the woods. Hard to find. But I don’t wanna go back to SFP

D

Deleted member 103481

I’ve always had a hard time finding a FFP optic in the 4-5 power range that has a usable low end magnification in the woods. Hard to find. But I don’t wanna go back to SFP
I don’t think it exists without illimination and most get really messy with it. Best I’ve seen are illuminated TMR, Minox mr2, tangent mildot, and now this which I think will be the best.

I like SFP so it’s meh but I am jealous of the FFP positives

Kimber7man

LRH Team Member
Actually it’s 27.9 ounces with the scope caps.

52296C40-CD9B-4B34-A47E-A7F6A985EDB1.jpeg

highdrum

FAIL! Not geared toward long range shooting much at all by reticle and specs. And what's with TT charging these ridiculous prices? A G more than a ZCO? Please set aside your Canadian pride, your product does by no means warrant a 33% higher price margin than competitive or subjectivity better optics.