New Tac15 Owner

Hi fellas.
Laws changed is SA 28/2/13. Xbows are Prohibited Weapons but there are automatic exemptions eg Hunting. So get a Hunting Permit (& the land owners written permission). Also i believe a landowner & employee to protect his livestock & maybe crop.
Havent heard any changes in NT yet.
Also i reckon the PRS stock is the way to go with adjustable cheek & butt.
You can purchase these in Aus now, PRS $375, tube $50.
Also the adjustable recoil pad $139, monopod $135. Plus delivery.
Pricey? well i only know 1 supplier who sells them here & i cant get them in no matter what i try. PM me.
War; to get rid of any spinning slop; remove the recoil pad, then the angled web. you will see 2 white nylon pins with a M4 tapped hole. Put in a M4 screw & pull the pins out. rotate the pins & replace them. These pins are the guides to stop rotation.
Cheers

WOW!!... After reading about the situation with crossbows in Australia, I have never been more proud (and happy) to be an American. Thank God we have the ability to hunt and possess "articles" of our choosing, in relative freedom. Just one more reason to join a group such as the NRA or SCI. There is truly strength in numbers. I feel for those of you that live under a "regime" that finds it necessary to infringe, upon you, it's illguided powers with laws and policies that serve no real purpose but to restrict it's people. I AM TRULY THANKFUL TO BE AN AMERICAN AND TO BE BLESSED WITH ALL THE RIGHTS AND PRIVILEGES WE HAVE....

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts