'New' super long detachable mag system??

mattj

I seem to recall reading around here somewhere about a 'new' detachable magazine system that allows for really long cartridge overall length and sounded pretty promising. Got the impression that it wasn't actually available yet (at least at the time of this post that I remember reading). I've done quite a bit of searching, but haven't been able to re-locate the post I'm remembering. I get the impression that the post might have been made by one of our resident smiths (Shawn or Kirby maybe), but I'm not sure about that.

Anybody know what I'm referring to? If so, are there any more details on this new DBM system?

Thanks,
Matt

3.900"oal mag boxes

Hi Glen Seekins aks heatseekins has almost got them into production I talked to him friday he just has to modify the assembling process to make them perfect. as soon as they are available I'm sure there will be a post. Their are a few smiths with them on order tp finish rifle projects for people when they are done we will report on them and they will be available soon.

Cheers Bill
Australia

Thank you!

Bill,

Thanks much for the intel. Interesting coincidence that Glen also designed the stock (produced/sold by Joel Russo) that I'm planning to use for my upcoming build.

Anyway, good to know, I'll keep my eye out for it. Thanks again!

~Matt

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.