• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED New Stockade Stock

nddodd

New Stockade Stock(no longer for sale)

I have a brand new Stockade Prarie dog/Tactical stock inletted for a Savage model 116 action blind magazine. It has been primered and that's it, arrived yesterday evening. Reason for selling is when I ordered it in may I had a 300 ultra I was going to put in it, well as usual I sold it before it ever got here so now I don't need it. It cost me 370 shipped for it, will sell for 350 shipped.

Here are a few pics:

008-2.jpg

005-5.jpg

004-4.jpg

003-6.jpg

Thanks to all that are interested,
Nathan

Last edited:
Jump on this folks this is 1 of the finest stocks I have ever owned. I currently have 1 for my 300 win mag tac rifle. Stockade stocks are TOP NOTCH and can EASILY run with the name brand heavy hitters

Jump on this folks this is 1 of the finest stocks I have ever owned. I currently have 1 for my 300 win mag tac rifle. Stockade stocks are TOP NOTCH and can EASILY run with the name brand heavy hitters

+1 on that Southernfryedyankee, ive got one on my edge thats why i ordered one for my at the time 300 ultra.

Heres a pic of my edge in the prairie dog/tactical:

1248438844.jpg

I've been thinking about turning my edge into a repeater, assuming a savage/Stevens model 200 is the same as a savage model 116 I plan on keeping my new stock and selling my other since it's a single shot.

Sorry if this upsets anyone I just wasn't getting any lookers.

Nathan