TikkaShooters

Tikkashooters.com is pleased to announce a new line of groundbreaking rifle stocks. We are now the United States dealer for GRS Rifle Stocks of Norway. These stocks are all laminated in Stratabond Laminate in many colors and come with a gorgeous oiled finish. They are all drop-in inletted for most actions. The stock shapes are user specific and are downright knock-your-socks-off beautiful! A feature that makes them truly unique is the push-button Speedlock system of recoil pad and comb adjustment. These mind-blowing stocks come in 3 styles, plus a biathalon model, with an F-Class and Safari model to come. All stocks come with a 1" Limbsaver recoil pad.
First up is the Adjustable Hunting model which comes in 4 colors and features classic lines in an adjustable stock. The broad for end gives good control when holding the rifle and the grip angle is canted six degrees to provide a more ergonomic hold.
[FONT=&quot]
Adjustablehuntingscaled1000.jpg

[/FONT]

Inlets Available:

Howa 1500 SA
Howa 1500 LA
Remington 700 SA
Remington 700 SALH
Remington 700 LA
Remington 700 LALH
Sako 75 III
Sako 75 IV
Sako 75 V
Sako 85 SA
Sako 85 MEDIUM
Sako L-579 Forester
Tikka M55
Tikka M65
Tikka M595
Tikka M595 LH
Tikka M695
Tikka M695 LH
Tikka T3
Tikka T3 LH
Tikka T3 Varmint
Tikka T3 Tactical

Colors Available:

Green Mountain Camo
Royal Jacaranda
Black
Brown

Next in line is the Sporter/Varmint model, which comes in 6 colors and features a more varmint and tactical design. The stock has a butt hook and the six degree grip cant to aid in ergonomic positioning. Of course, this stock has the Speedlock system of quick no-tools adjustment with the push of a button.
[FONT=&quot]
Sporter-varmintscaled1000.jpg

[/FONT]

Inlets Available:

Howa SA
Howa LA
Remington 700 SA
Remington 700 SALH
Remington 700 LA
Remington 700 LALH
Sako 75 III
Sako 75 IV
Sako 75 V
Sako 85 SA
Sako 85 MEDIUM
Sako L-579 Forester
Tikka M55
Tikka M65
Tikka M595
Tikka M595 LH
Tikka M695
Tikka M695 LH
Tikka T3
Tikka T3 LH
Tikka T3 Varmint
Tikka T3 Tactical

Colors Available:

Green Mountain Camo
Royal Jacaranda
Black
Brown
Red/Black
Blue/Black

Then there is the Long Range model, which comes in 6 colors and is inspired by years of military long range shooting experience. This stock is similar to the sporter/varmint model, but has a more pronounced butt hook with an integrated monopod with quick release and micro adjustment. The longer fore-end also provides a better mounting position for bipods and aids in balancing long and heavy barrels.
Longrangescaled1000.jpg

Inlets Available:

Remington 700 SA
Remington 700 SALH
Remington 700 LA
Remington 700 LALH
Remington 40X Single Shot
Sako 75 IV
Sako 75 V
Tikka T3
Tikka T3 Varmint
Tikka T3 Tactical

Colors Available:

Green MountainCamo

Royal Jacaranda

Black

Brown

Red/Black

Blue/Black

Colors:
Green Mountain Camo
[FONT=&quot]
varmintcamosamplescale.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Royal Jacaranda
varmintroyaljacarandasamplescale.jpg

Black
[FONT=&quot]
varmintblacksamplescale.jpg

[/FONT]

Brown
[FONT=&quot]
varmintbrownsamplescale.jpg

[/FONT]

Red/Black
[FONT=&quot]
varmintredblacksamplescale.jpg

[/FONT]

Blue/Black
[FONT=&quot]
varmintblueblacksamplescale.jpg

[/FONT]

Check out these great stocks here

www.tikkashooters.com NOT JUST FOR TIKKAS ANYMORE!

We've received quite a few orders this month since we announced this new line.

Thank you!

Please remember that the introductory pricing goes through May 31st.

If you have any questions, please call or email us. We would love your feedback!

When will you offer your stocks for the Sako L61 action? I have a Sako Finnbear 30-06 rifle that I would like to put the LR stock on. Thanks.

Very Nice stocks! I really like the multiple adjustments. I have a son that these will be perfect for also. Looking forward to a Weatherby fit soon also. I'll be looking into a couple this year I think!

Thanks for the feedback!

I'm loading the standard Weatherby inlets into our site right now. The Mark V is a little ways off. We want to finish the Savage and Winchester inlets first.

Thanks Jason,

Mark V 300 WBY, Tikka T3 243, Win Mod 70 Featherlite Synthetic 243, Rem 700 VS Bull Barrell Fluted 220 Swift. Ruger M77 Feather W 220 swift.

One for each in the next year possibly if you have em'

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts