New stock for a Savage 111 FCXP3

As an in stock item almost nobody. This is the only one I've ever seen ( Hogue at MidwayUSA ). There are several shops that you can order from. Stockade is a good deal. Though he may require you send in the action so the savage DBM system can be fitted and the action bedded to ensure proper feeding. You'll also wait about 16wks. Sharp shooter supply is another though I think he only does wood. Sharp shooter can also inlet about any stock you want for DBM. So you could pick up a B&C medalist or choate tactical and just have the inlet cut. Think his service runs about $70 for that.

Stock options haven't really caught up with the long action centerfeed savages unfortunately. I'm looking for my stockade woodchuck to show up sometime around April 27th and I just stuck with box mag. Honestly I'm not going to throw more that what it holds down range at anything and I usually end up single feeding anyway because of the long VLD's.

Stockade stocks, is definitely your best option. He has a good selection and custom makes all of them to match Savage actions. If you want, you can purchase his bottom metal and magazine too.

Tank

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.