New squirrel rifle

God so glad I can go to bed now, have a procedure that I have to do every night so Cassie can not get the cats. I have to put door stops with 4" wide opens so that the cats travel through the room ,door opening but not Cassie, she has to stay in the main bedroom with Samson.
This way she gets e up at exactly 4:30am, Don't know how she does it. then at 05:15 she needs back in, I have to get up and go outside and get her. 0630 Jill gets up and it starts all over again. Now I have to drag Samson out with possible bites. Then after being outside and a walk I get him back in a bed in the great room in front of the fire place. animals
Thats about 18% of the whole story with the animals and their nightly needs.
Starts all over in the am..

God so glad I can go to bed now, have a procedure that I have to do every night so Cassie can not get the cats. I have to put door stops with 4" wide opens so that the cats travel through the room ,door opening but not Cassie, she has to stay in the main bedroom with Samson.
This way she gets e up at exactly 4:30am, Don't know how she does it. then at 05:15 she needs back in, I have to get up and go outside and get her. 0630 Jill gets up and it starts all over again. Now I have to drag Samson out with possible bites. Then after being outside and a walk I get him back in a bed in the great room in front of the fire place. animals
Thats about 18% of the whole story with the animals and their nightly needs.
Starts all over in the am..
I have pet parrots and they sleep from 8 to 7. Unless it is raining then they sleep in. I don't have to walk them and they talk a little. She is about 22yo.

Attachments

• yellow.jpg
    yellow.jpg
    462.8 KB · Views: 55
It is a single shot Winchester 1885 that was produced a few years ago (made for Winchester in Japan by Miroku). I had been watching them on Gunbroker but could never justify the price they were going for. This past fall, I got this one at a local auction for what I thought was a pretty good deal.

Now, if I could find a deal on one in 45-70!
Looks like we were a day late & a dollar short. Not a Jap made version. Not as purdy either. Has a little wear due to age. But it sold yesterday. Not sure for how much. I did not go to the auction. But it could have been yours, maybe. lol

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/p...aZEtXe1PcSzXlScZkAXpg=w947-h633-no?authuser=0

Last edited:
It is a single shot Winchester 1885 that was produced a few years ago (made for Winchester in Japan by Miroku). I had been watching them on Gunbroker but could never justify the price they were going for. This past fall, I got this one at a local auction for what I thought was a pretty good deal.

Now, if I could find a deal on one in 45-70!
Here was one that sold yesterday in 6MM ,
AL9nZEVMg4r5t2dkggAsdRBLhZIBiqAQhLRuMPp1_Q1q_Fr00IrfQ6VaXLhXU20XXHX1cZI0fmBVv0ZEtyOJVNztihqj-atRm4x1b9-36KyfWlYRgI2cDruHJV6c0VNV3ewLzvQVX6cV-i5rBfTrflpijB6uDw=w947-h633-no

I like the cci stuff, it's sually one of the several brands I buy when trying to find what a rimfire likes.

I don't have any birds now but in high-school we had a small green bird with a pink head that would sit on your lower lip and pick your teeth.

That's a sweet looking winchester. I had no idea they made anything like that.

No squirrels in my yard this evening.

I like the cci stuff, it's sually one of the several brands I buy when trying to find what a rimfire likes.

I don't have any birds now but in high-school we had a small green bird with a pink head that would sit on your lower lip and pick your teeth.

That's a sweet looking winchester. I had no idea they made anything like that.

No squirrels in my yard this evening.
If you were talking about my Winchester, thanks. It shoots CCI Mini-Mag HPs really well.