New South Georgia

Southern 62

Hello all

Not only new here, but new to being in any type of forum!!! Big learning curve for me lol. I'm 62 and just retired last August after 42 yrs in Maint at a paper mill.
Love hunting out west and have done several Muledeer hunts on my own. I've come here many times reading post for the wisdom and knowledge of these members. Figured it was time to join this group. It's helped me in the past and I hope I can be of help in someway to others here.

Thanks Jimmy

Hello all

Not only new here, but new to being in any type of forum!!! Big learning curve for me lol. I'm 62 and just retired last August after 42 yrs in Maint at a paper mill.
Love hunting out west and have done several Muledeer hunts on my own. I've come here many times reading post for the wisdom and knowledge of these members. Figured it was time to join this group. It's helped me in the past and I hope I can be of help in someway to others here.

Thanks Jimmy
Jimmy
We live in Social Circle, GA
Welcome to this Forum.
You are now on the BEST Shooting Forum on the Internet. Can't find better people with the knowledge on reloading, firearm components, ballastics, hunting, best Bourbons.
Please feel free to contribute your knowledge on hunting shooting reloading gunsmithing.
If we can help you out any way let us know
Len & Jill

Going to do more than I have in the past. Just getting components to reload. Having a custom light weight 6.5 Prc by Lane Precession being made now. To be honest I know very little about reloading but always liked shooting long range. To me 500 yards is a LONG WAY!!!! Lol Drew a Wy general Elk tag and got a hunt booked with Rob at NTO

Going to do more than I have in the past. Just getting components to reload. Having a custom light weight 6.5 Prc by Lane Precession being made now. To be honest I know very little about reloading but always liked shooting long range. To me 500 yards is a LONG WAY!!!! Lol Drew a Wy general Elk tag and got a hunt booked with Rob at NTO
What part of GA are located in?
Maybe able to help you out with reloading and gettin to a 1K range.
PM us
Len & Jill