New Sig Sauer Scope/Range Finder/ Binos powerd by Applied Ballistics

Thanks for the info, I think I have a decent understanding of the difference with the ABS Ultrlite. I'm curious about the longer range equipment you have coming in the future.

Only as good as your cell phone coverage.

If you are speaking of the BDX system. There are options that work with the Garmin & Kestrel. Also the Ballistic Solver is built in to the Range Finder and the Cell Phone App. So technically, once the profile is in the scope & range finder you don't need the phone. Anything you range will update in the scope.

Any benefit with the Kestrel providing environmental's to the solution, or still just range.
Just clarifying there isn't a windage adjustment from the Kestrel?

Any benefit with the Kestrel providing environmental's to the solution, or still just range.
Just clarifying there isn't a windage adjustment from the Kestrel?

In "external mode" it is pulling the ballistic solution from one of the Elite Engine embedded devices. So if that solution has the wind input, then it will include wind. This only applies to the 2400 BDX and 3000 BDX or higher. The introductory devices will not do this. However they do still have an input for wind, and they do adjust for any wind you have input in to the system.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.