New season opens in Mississippi

This spring bring a new season of small game/pest hunting to Mississippi. My brother and I have been testing this new opportunity to hunt for several years and it's ready for prime time. Boring Bee season!

Rules & Regulations
Caliber 38 special only, no gun powered allowed, primer of your choice, projectile must be wax.
You must confirm bee species.
You must confirm structural damage by your prey.
You may only shoot while the Boring Bee is in flight.
Have fun! 🐝
I personally like use blowguns shoot em in the head.

This spring bring a new season of small game/pest hunting to Mississippi. My brother and I have been testing this new opportunity to hunt for several years and it's ready for prime time. Boring Bee season!

Rules & Regulations
Caliber 38 special only, no gun powered allowed, primer of your choice, projectile must be wax.
You must confirm bee species.
You must confirm structural damage by your prey.
You may only shoot while the Boring Bee is in flight.
Have fun! 🐝
I usually use the red Ryder or rubber band gun for this.

Man, what a load of fun that was! Got two packs of CCI Shotshell for .22LR yesterday and drew first blood this morning around 10:00AM. Only used one pack but I can say with pride the pistola' has improved my "batting average". I went 15 for 20 once I realized my range limitations. Almost like shooting doves but on a smaller scale. LoL!
That is fun right there. Shells are a bit more than I remember, $8.99 for 20, but still cheaper than shooting my centerfires right now.

Man, what a load of fun that was! Got two packs of CCI Shotshell for .22LR yesterday and drew first blood this morning around 10:00AM. Only used one pack but I can say with pride the pistola' has improved my "batting average". I went 15 for 20 once I realized my range limitations. Almost like shooting doves but on a smaller scale. LoL!
That is fun right there. Shells are a bit more than I remember, $8.99 for 20, but still cheaper than shooting my centerfires right now.
Great practice for dove and duck hunting! 15 for 20 ,that's pretty good, how many drakes and hens?

Not sure, they seem to be all the same color phase. We didn't examine them; I'd knock 'em down and my grand daughter stomps 'em. She's loving this cause for her it's retribution from all the times they've scared her. She was recently stung by a wasp on our split rail fence so they're included in the PURGE. Lol!!