new scope for the new year

ofdscooby

I'm on a budget and am looking at two scopes that are affordable to me through a couple deals I have available. I want to get into a 20 power scope and I am going to buy a Zeiss Conquest 6.5x20x50 with target turrets or the Bushnell Elite tactical 6x24x50 with illuminated mil dot. Both have great reviews but I don't know which direction to go. If you have any input on the two please feel free to share.

What reticle does the Zeiss have and are the reticles wire or etched? Which has the most adjustment? Are you able to look thru each? How are they rated for cold, heat, impact. . Are the turrets matched to the reticle? Inch/ moa/ mil? What rifle will you put them on? What type of shooting?
How much adjustment do you need and will they both adjust far enough without being on the edge of the lenses. ????

Both are mil -mil and mil reticle SFP don't know about etched or wired reticle I will be using this scope on my 7mag shooting 160 Accubonds there should be plenty of turret to get me out to 1000 I'm shooting at 890 at my local range and still have adjustment left. This will be used for hunting and range work.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.