New scope for the new rifle

The vortex razor is a nice scope. They track well and are robust. Outside of the razor series I wouldn't buy a vortex. Razor Gen 2 scopes are heavy though so that's something to consider. I have an AMG and like it very much I went with it to save weight. Nightforce has the new NX8 scopes coming out and they are priced less than the ATACR series. That may be a better option to stick closer to what you know.

Tangent Theta is made in Canada and smokes just about any scope on the market. both in terms of precision turret adjustments, reliability and optical performance. Not much different in cost than those others quoted after import issues. Used S&B might be a possibility to find in Canada.

Tangent Theta is made in Canada and smokes just about any scope on the market. both in terms of precision turret adjustments, reliability and optical performance. Not much different in cost than those others quoted after import issues. Used S&B might be a possibility to find in Canada.

Haha that a bunch above my budget. TT are 6000-6500 in Canada! I'd have to sell the gun lol

This rifle will be used for both. Take along for coyotes and try my luck in some local shoots
Find a Nightforce NXS. It will do everything you need IMO. The durability of those scopes is amazing especially if you plan on hinting and weight isn't an issue. Just my 2 cents.

Find a Nightforce NXS. It will do everything you need IMO. The durability of those scopes is amazing especially if you plan on hinting and weight isn't an issue. Just my 2 cents.

I'm currently shooting a nxs on my custom 260 and love the optic. The only reason I'm considering the razor is cause I might have a deal on a new one for less then an nxs

There's also the primary arms platinum series and the Bushnell LRS/LRHS or whatever they call it now.

Not trying to talk you out of your scopes, but there are cheaper, reliable options out their if you're trying to keep a budget

There's also the primary arms platinum series and the Bushnell LRS/LRHS or whatever they call it now.

Not trying to talk you out of your scopes, but there are cheaper, reliable options out their if you're trying to keep a budget

Thank you! I'd love to give a bushnell a shot but I believe there all mil and I'm moa unfortunately lol. I'll look into primary as I don't know anything about it

Thanks everyone but I went back to my old place of employment (local gunstore as they asked me for help Friday evenings and Saturday's until they hire some new staff) and they hooked me up with an amazing deal on the razor gen ii. So put the order in and will finalize the paper work Tuesday/Thursday.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.