New scope 264 win mag

Rugerman77

Looking for some input on a new scope for my 264 win mag. Will mostly be for antelope. Not really decided on 1st or 2nd. Will have custom turret made anyway. Looking to be in the 1500-2000 range. Trying to keep it light as possible.
Thanks for any input

Razor amg can be had for 1999
The nightforce is hard to find new for your budget but Europtic has some that will
Zeiss and Swaro have some brilliant glass that are very nice
Used atacr S&B Kahles
I believe Europtic has some NX8 for your budget as well

All good suggestions. Any reason why you prefer one over another. I've hunted with pretty much everything made besides March and tract. Also amg for 2k? I like mark5s and nxs/nx8. Not a bench gun this will be abused and hunted with hard. Toughness is my main goal.

They have the 5-25 EO Tec Vudu for as low as 999. The amg sale is over I just checked but it wasn't at Europtic

All good suggestions. Any reason why you prefer one over another. I've hunted with pretty much everything made besides March and tract. Also amg for 2k? I like mark5s and nxs/nx8. Not a bench gun this will be abused and hunted with hard. Toughness is my main goal.
Nightforce pretty much dominates the toughness part. You can dial up and/or down. 4x32 covers a lot. You can age or score a lot better at higher power, dial down once you've decided. Not much mirage to worry about during hunting seasons most of the time. The SFP reticle has ranging substensions at 16 and 32 plus it's a thin reticle. Plus the illumination is dots on the main crosshair at the hash marks. I have several 5x25 ATACRs that I can count ticks on deer at 250 yds. Problem here in Texas and in Mexico.

Doug at Camrealand's sale is on his sight till midnight. nxs 5.5x22x56 for 1800 multiple reticles ZeissV4 4x16x50 999.00 and quite a few other notables

I like the 6x32 Burris on my 264 but I am sure there are better scopes now I think I would go with a night force now , my neighbor has 6.5 credmore with a night force on it that I really like

I'm leaning towards the 4-32 nx8 or 5-25 ATACR afters hours of reading. I thinking sfp will be what I go with as well. I just don't find the need for another ffp.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.