• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED *** PULLED/KEPT *** NEW Schmidt & Bender 4-16x56 Polar T96

Infamous

Hey all! :D

I'm selling my new/unused Schmidt & Bender 4-16x56 Polar T96 riflescope.

Specs:
- The BEST German glass! 🇩🇪
- 96% light transmission!
- 28oz weight
- Second Focal Plane D7 reticle
- Daylight bright "Diffractive" dot illumination... same tech as the new Dual CC ShortDots
- .1mil CW Posicon Capped turrets (windage has an extra CR2032 battery stored in it).
- One of the most forgiving eye-boxes to get behind the scope (I have a 4-16 UltraBright, which is the PMII equivalent to this scope).
- 30meter to infinity Parallax
- Box, manual, bikini cover scope cap, warranty cars, etc included.

With the crummy weather lately as of this posting here in FL; I'll tell you the extra 6% in light transmission is noticeable in inclement weather/low light conditions, while holding the edge-to-edge clarity known to S&B. I've looked through nearly every Schmidt Model, Tangents, Hensoldts, Swarovskis, etc. It may not have the highest zoom for PRS/ELR shooting, but this scope has it's niche on LOCK! :cool:

Don't hesitate to shoot me a PM / ask a question! 🦅🇺🇸
NO TRADES

$2300 ..... $2200 SHIPPED

Polar.JPG

Polar1.jpg

Polar2.jpg

Polar3.jpg

Polar4.jpg

Polar5.jpg

Polar6.jpg

Polar7.jpg

Polar8.jpg

Last edited:
Wow. I have an FFP version with the BDC. These are great scopes, and the glass is incredible. Good Luck with the sale.

I own its grandfather the 4-16x50 with the varmint reticle. Bought it in 1992 to put on a 22-250. It's been on many rifles up to a 375 H&H. Traveled many leagues in a scabbard and helped kill many things. It still works as it did on day one. Schmidt, Swaro, High end Zeiss and then the rest.

Now on my 6.5 CM Tikka and still delivering bugholes.