New Savage Long Ramge Hunting Rifle Coming Soon

Joaquin B

While doing some shopping at Wally World earlier today, I started perusing a copy of the new edition of Shooting Times. In it, there is an extensive article on a new long-range hunting rifle Savage will start marketing, in 6.5mm X 284 Norma. Did not have time to read the details as the wife and kids were nagging me. Heck, I even forgot to buy the magazine... Duh!!! I'll have to stop by tomorrow morning to buy my copy.

Anyway, about the only thing the author did not like about the rifle was an adjustable comb on the buttstock. This looks like something I would be interseted in acquiring...

I read that article also. I remembered to buy it though. The author was quite pleased. The rifle he was using was a prototype with some changes to be made cosmetically. Accuracy was as expected for a Savage rifle. It comes with the Accu-Stock also. Pretty sweet set up. I'll have to look at one of those if I get a chance to some day.

Tank

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts