• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED New Savage 223 varmint barrel and nut,also a T/C scope

ohiogeorge

This is new from Savage.
26" varmint contour blued/matte barrel chambered in 223 with 1/9 twist and is a small shank verision.
Not a mark or scratch on it.
I just don't need it now, as I was going to build a Clark but don't get out to hunt since an illness hit me.
I posted it here before for what I invested for $150.

Well, it's still sitting here doing me no good so I'm droping the price to $125 shipped.

I also have a T/C 1.5X scope I forgot was in my room.
It's a Thompson Center Arms 1.5RP model,duplex reticle,gloss finish and has lens caps. Will sell for $80 shipped.
Slight scuff from rings on finish that rings should cover (not realy ring marks) and lenses are clear.

I have picture of both the barrel and scope available, contact me if you want pictures.

You can pm if interested ( I don't check here often since I started dialysis and I'm running there three times a week), or email to : [email protected].
I do check my email at least every other day.
Thanks,
George

Last edited:
"This is new from Savage.
26" varmint contour blued/matte barrel chambered in 223 with 1/9 twist and is a small shank verision.
Not a mark or scratch on it.
I just don't need it now, as I was going to build a Clark but don't get out to hunt since an illness hit me.
I posted it here before for what I invested for $150.

Well, it's still sitting here doing me no good so I'm droping the price to $125 shipped."

I'm interested in the barrel, I live in TN, If I were to buy how could I pay for it?

Thanks Daryl

All in my post is sold.
There's a couple of stainless/fluted 223 barrels on index for $150-$200.
Not sure if the posters still have them, but that's a good price.
I don't come here often,as I'm forced to use dial up, and this site takes forever to load, and I can't paste text to pm's and emails- not user friendly!
George

Damnit, "index" in my last post should read www varminthunters dot com.
That's why I quit coming here.
It took me about 30 minutes to try and help some folks looking for a barrel because of the way this site works.
NOT user friendly at all.
I don't have time for this "stuff", so I don't come here often!
George

Last edited: