New Savage 110 Ultralite with Proof CF Barrels

Interested in picking one of these up in 280ai once they can be found. Any thoughts on alternative stocks that would work well with this setup to manage weight as much as possible?

Here you go! Got the response that we are all waiting for ...

View attachment 183934

You gotta love Made in Montana products ... oh yeah Montanans too. 😇
I hate to mess with everybody but there are more choices now Kimber also makes the open range pro carbon with a proof research barrel Magnum research makes the mountain eagle with a graphite wrapped barrel along with Christianson arms ranger 22 and of course the savage with the proof barrel

Thanks Bill. Took a look at the Kimber, unfortunately they aren't putting out a 7mm Rem Mag. Can't find any of the Magnum Research 7's. The Christensen is looking pretty dang good, haven't seen any 7's in classified yet.

I hate to mess with everybody but there are more choices now Kimber also makes the open range pro carbon with a proof research barrel Magnum research makes the mountain eagle with a graphite wrapped barrel along with Christianson arms ranger 22 and of course the savage with the proof barrel
They are all just a lot more money.

I was planning on getting a proof carbon prefit for one of my rifles, but that's $940 according to their website. Why would I do that when I can buy an entire rifle with that barrel for $200 more?