New Rifle

In all fairness to the Ruger, it also has 5r rifling. Between a good stock and a chassis there will be no discernible accuracy difference. Comes down to preference. I have one of the rem 700 milspec the only thing I have against the stock is the large palm swell, but otherwise it's a top notch stock.
A buddy of mine has a milspec and a Ruger precision, his mil spec is the best shooter, but my mil spec and his Ruger precision are neck and neck on accuracy. I would go with the mil spec Gen 2 in 6.5 cm

I'm not a fan of the huge palmswells on the newer HS stocks either. Thinking about selling all 3 of my 5R Milspec stocks and buying different ones that don't have the palmswell.

I'm not a fan of the huge palmswells on the newer HS stocks either. Thinking about selling all 3 of my 5R Milspec stocks and buying different ones that don't have the palmswell.

That's what I did. Sold it to friend who threw away his sps stock and stuck it on.

Think I have narrowed down my choice to the Bergara B14 BMP in 6.5 creedmoor. Has anyone had any experience shooting it? Heard of any good deals online or black Friday sales anywhere?

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.