New Rifle! Want to read?

matt_3479

You may have seen some posts asking about varmint rifles. Well i have made up my mind and i purchased a Remington 700 sps Varmint 243. win. I will be setting it up with a Nikon Buckmaster 4.5-14X40 and a Harris 13.5-27" bipod. I will be trying a few loads out, a 70 grain nosler BT, 75 grain hornady V-Max, 87 Grain Hornady V-Max, 95 Grain Berger, and finally the 105 Grain hornady A-Max. I am hoping i can get my hands on the 87 grain v-max and im hoping even more that it will shot nicely. This will be my primary varmint load, and hoping to reach out to around 500-600 yards and keep a decent group. The 105 grain a-max will be my main target load if i can get them to shoot. The 95 grain berger will be the load for deer for my younger brother. I have a 7mm rem mag i use for deer so i dont need this rifle for anything else but coyotes. Anyways its nothing special compared to what i have seen with your guns but im excited to get started and have some fun this year! Thanks for reading

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.