New rifle scope due in Feb

Cybra

****, Randy, don't go say'n stuff like that--I just bought a Nightforce in 5.5 x 22 x 56.
grin.gif
Do you know anything about specs, such as weight, or reticle details?

Dave

Zeiss will offer a 6 x 24 x 56 German made based on a unit being produced now for Military use that has a 70 mm objective.
Price unknown but I can't wait to see it.

Hey, I'll buy the Nightforce off you if you have the NP-R2 reticle.
grin.gif
I'm selling my Swarovski 6-24x50mm with the TDS reticle and target turrets to get another Nightforce for my AR-10T. Optically, I think the Swarovski has a slight edge, but I like the way the Nightforce looks on my AR-10 better and I like the Nightforces reticle better.

<puts his hand up like Reagan used to do> Thank you, thank you, but I think I might just want to hang on to that nightforce.
grin.gif
I like the fact that it's a little tougher than the average scope, escpcially since there's been more times than one that I've taken a tumble down a hill while out playing Elmer Fud. To be honest, I'm currently stuck down in the sunshine state, and am getting robbed of opportunities to use it!! <tugs on his hair> I wish tehy'd up the limit on gang members--I seriously need more practice!
wink.gif

Is a 70mm obj more than the 30mm tube can use as the 50mm is to the 1" tubes? Assuming it does have a 30mm tube I guess? Do they supply rings with it?
shocked.gif

Hi Randy !

Where did you hear about this scope ??
Zeiss 6-24X56 ?
Because i want one, just have too
grin.gif

Randy make sure you tell them it would be nice to have a lot of elevation adjustment. I sucks to have a 30X scope that only has enough adjustment to go to 800-1000 yards, and then have a 10x scope that can go out to 2000 yards.??

I got the information from the horses mouth! I live 30 minutes from Zeiss North America and visit them often. I may be in a position to influence a higher magnification variable for LOOONG Distance guys.

I also shoot the Nightforces now and need a good reason to leave them.

I have been talking to Zeiss about the building market of 1000 yd shooters and the few of us crazy guys that START there.

You bet on the elevation need. I also am asking for target type adjustments, 40 mm or better tube, side focus, and choices of reticules on variable high powered scopes.

Hey, I can dream can't I. If they do all that, I might get up the guts to ask for an affordable one!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR> If they do all that, I might get up the guts to ask for an affordable one! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL

Let them make "dot" reticle on that scope.
Same on the new 6,5-20X50, let them make a "dot" on that too.
Please !!

I WANT ONE!!!

Warning! This thread is more than 22 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.