New rifle build

I'll ship parts to any shop. Just would like to no they can thread barrel a cut chamber and bed stock. I'm sure there's hundreds out there just I've never done it before an wanted some input

Any well known snith can handle that work , it's basic gunsmithing . Terry cross is whom I would start with. Ga precision is also top notch . There are many good ones some participate here as well .
Thanks for the info. I'm familiar w ga precision. There are so many out there an it's such a cool project!!! I guess I'm gonna have to build 2!!!

This guy is awesome!!! Builds incredible rifles with extreme attention to detail. When he built my rifle he even disassembled the adjustable cheek piece and cerakoted all the hardware to match. Rifle consistently shoots 1/2 to 1/4 MOA with factory ammo.

It doesn't sound like a complicated project. The timeline is often the rub when working with the top smiths. Definitely have a conversation with the GS before shipping your components. I use Southern Precision Rifles (Bugholes). Greg's website will give you an idea on the costs and timelines to expect.