NEW Remington 700 PCR Enhanced in 6mm creedmoor.

Starlite

So as the title states, I've got a new rifle; a project to scratch that itch. My first act is to change the trigger. As it would have it, I have very little experience with aftermarket triggers. I'd welcome any recommendations. I'd like this to be a trigger for bothe hunting and target shooting.
Thankx all

Attachments

• 4C0F49AC-B8CA-421A-8BDC-A8BFB62FE708.jpeg
    4C0F49AC-B8CA-421A-8BDC-A8BFB62FE708.jpeg
    359.2 KB · Views: 548
I love the TriggerTech triggers. I would suggest the TriggerTech Primary. It is adjustable from 1.5-4lbs and is extremely easy to adjust. There's a set screw towards the top of trigger shoe that is adjusted with an Allen wrench. It is click adjustable and can be adjusted with the rifle fully assembled in the stock. I highly recommend them for anyone new or experienced.

I love the TriggerTech triggers. I would suggest the TriggerTech Primary. It is adjustable from 1.5-4lbs and is extremely easy to adjust. There's a set screw towards the top of trigger shoe that is adjusted with an Allen wrench. It is click adjustable and can be adjusted with the rifle fully assembled in the stock. I highly recommend them for anyone new or experienced.
Trigger tech, jewel, timney. All nice. I use all three.
Thankx for the quick response. I considered the Calvin elite wit the 4 fully adjustable blades. Thoughts?

I seen one that came with 4 trigger blades. Curved, straight, L shape were 3 IIR

gotcha. I have the curved version. I have flat triggers on my ARs. They take some getting use to. I would get a curved trigger for the 700.

if you buy a trigger tech just make sure it's 700 compatible with a bolt release/stop. I have this one as well as two trigger tech diamonds for defiance actions.

gotcha. I have the curved version. I have flat triggers on my ARs. They take some getting use to. I would get a curved trigger for the 700.

if you buy a trigger tech just make sure it's 700 compatible with a bolt release/stop. I have this one as well as two trigger tech diamonds for defiance actions.

I think this'll work?

I think this'll work?

yup...that'll do it.

Well these are the 3 short listed. The previously listed timney TY-520CEA ( 4 interchangeably shoes), Trigger tech 2 stage special and the Timney Ty-532CE (Calvin elite 2 stage). I'll need to do more research as I'm not sure if I want to much safeties built into a 2 stage trigger. Wondering if both latter mentioned operate in similar fashion?

Well these are the 3 short listed. The previously listed timney TY-520CEA ( 4 interchangeably shoes), Trigger tech 2 stage special and the Timney Ty-532CE (Calvin elite 2 stage). I'll need to do more research as I'm not sure if I want to much safeties built into a 2 stage trigger. Wondering if both latter mentioned operate in similar fashion?

Honestly you'll be splitting hairs. Comparing awesome, expensive choices sucks because the differences between them are so minute. I am not a big fan of two stage triggers, but an expensive two stage is still super nice.

Personal opinion here, having experience with all the triggers you've mentioned, you'll be happy regardless of your final choice. You've picked two of the nicest triggers available.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.