New Reloading room done

I have that in my reloading room in CO: open the door and you can shoot from either a covered patio or step further away to get a better idea of the wind at my shooting position. It is awesome to be able to load and then shoot.

You have more room than either of my reloading rooms, but one thing I noticed is it doesn't look like our safe is bolted to the floor; a guide who lives in Tucson said thieves put a steel cable on his safe and pulled it out of his house with a truck - smashing all kinds of walls in the process. Difficult to do from a basement, but if you moved it, so can they.
I agree, but also consider that a bolted safe provides leverage anchor for the thieves when they use a crowbar. A lock only keeps an honest person honest.

I agree, but also consider that a bolted safe provides leverage anchor for the thieves when they use a crowbar. A lock only keeps an honest person honest.
That is why I have a concrete vault in CO, along with an alarm system that notifies me on my phone (in which case I can see the loading room camera on my phone). I split my rifles in both locations so if they do break in somehow, they won't get my entire stash. The guide I mentioned didn't have an alarm system; in AZ you have maybe 30 minutes before the cops show up. Not sure what it would be in CO.

The previous home owners used this room for a tanning bed room. I thought it deserved better.
So, is the combination of Coco-butter/tanning oil and gun oil/solvent a good thing or does it curl your nose hairs? 😁

Finally got my new reloading room all set up. Bought new house in November. Been a dream come true. Took a lot of ideas from different post on LRH
.View attachment 266583View attachment 266584View attachment 266585View attachment 266587
"A clean desk is a sign of a sick mind" . If it still looks like that in a few months, maybe someone on here can recommend a therapist near you! :)
But, really, that is AWESOME!! Lots of reloading room envy going on here right now!

20210409_203344.jpg
this is my reloading "room" ... it gets things done though. (I'm jealous)

Very nice! If I may I'd like to make 2 suggestions.
#1, buy at least 2 large fire extinguishers and put one in the back of the room and one about in the center. It would be horrific to be trapped in there ia fire.
#2, figure out a way to get some ventilation going. If you clean your firearms in that enclosed space you will be breathing fumes that can harm your health.
Enjoy but be safe.