New Reloading Manual

Ian M

I got a large package from Norway today - and in it is a very nice reloading manual from Norma. Hard cover, about the same size as some of the U.S. manuals.

Has photos of a Norma brand rifle, even a reloading press with Norma stamped on it. Saw a photo of Jeff Hoffman from BHA in a winter sniper setup, this book has a wonderful range of topic material. Very well illustrated with color photos, lots of manufacturing info and images not found in the mainstream manuals. There is a bunch of reading and learning here. Even has four pages in the back for personal loading data.

They give loads utilizing a broad range of U.S. made bullets, but only with appropriate Norma powders, no competition powders such as Hodgdon, Alliant, DuPont etc.

Very interesting book, have not read it yet but I can see where it has great potential.

Did it come from a town called Finsnes, Norway? My Norwegian great grandfather had that same name.

(Hope this doesn't meet DK's highjacking definition)
smile.gif

Len,
frown.gif

Not good, I am afraid I blew that one. Norma is from Amotfors, Sweden
and I should have known that.

Sweden...Norway, someplace over in Scandinavia - isn't that where the women are all seven feet tall, with blue eyes, blond hair and really big honkers
wink.gif

Anyhow, this is a very nice book and worth owning.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.