New Reloading Bench

Two Harbor Freight benches would be a real possibility if it doesn't flex under the workforce of a press under the workload you expect to apply. Most benches with the YouTubers flex and are easily seen in the videos produced. In the event, a bench flexes use a strong back for additional enforcement.

My 2 Harbor Freight benches tied together with my Rock Chucker does not flex nor move.

I just wanted to update this thread. I went to Harbor Freight today and they had one of the 4 drawer wooden work benches on display. It was very wobbly and the top was cracked in multiple spots. I'm not sure if this is normal or just from being moved around and messed with while on display. They did have a metal bench that had 2 drawers on it and a backer with an overhead light for a similar price. The only thing I didn't like about it, was there would be no where to mount the press without blocking one of the drawers. I thought that I could maybe just bolt on an extension to set the press off the actual bench and be able to use the drawers. I'm going to look into some of the others that were shared here. Thanks guys! I'll keep you updated.

Don't pass judgement on a display model that has been abused to no end...remember Harbor Freight is a bargain store at best, It does have a few "gems" now and then. That bench that "wobbled" actually weighs over 100 pounds. And hooking 2 of them together with my Rock Chucker means I'd have to exert at least 200 lbs on my Chucker to even budge it.

All the posts from fellows who built their benches from scratch, my hat is off to their inventions. Many sound more complicated than simple. I wanted simple, so 2 HF benches was my answer.

I can do addition pictures if you want...PM me.

The flip side of a beat-up demo unit in a store is that you get to see how well it handles abuse and neglect. The only part of the equation that you won't know is how long it has been on display and subjected to that abuse and neglect.

Well guys here's the new setup! I went with a Masterforce bench from Menards. They're 5 minutes from my house and this bench is super solid. I love this new setup!
43E0EEE1-BE79-431D-9F48-CB48EDAF6A7C.jpeg
155A9C9D-BE2C-43C6-9230-5E2B782F5B55.jpeg
525F0359-D3A7-4E7F-B8D4-62C064AFDF32.jpeg
1A575673-A8B0-45D9-A525-795544B2DB83.jpeg

You'll be really happy if you can find an office furniture liquidation store that has a selection of 'assembly benches'.
They are heavy steel frames, thick strong tops, have an overhead shelf that usually already has a 120 volt multi outlet strip attached, and often has a 4' shop light mounted under the shelf, shining down on the benchtop.
They are used in assembling computers and electronics, etc, so when you find one, you find many, as these stores clear out closed-down businesses. The top shelf is usually adjustable in height, and therefore comes off for transport.
The bench tops are large, and will support a press easily, though I'd still support bolts with a plate underneath.
They won't dissapoint.
Sorry, no photo. Mine's st work.

Thank you for posting this up! I am looking at the 6' version of this. Still as solid a year later?
Oh yeah! I moved into my new house a few months ago and it's now sitting in my basement on a concrete floor and against a block wall. It's super solid and holding up great.