New Radar Style Chronograph

I guess this is a picture from Caldwell.

Attachments

• CAL1134904_1.jpg
    CAL1134904_1.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 212
I'll be ordering that when I see it in stock. Looking through their stuff I didn't realize they plan on making a progressive press.

I'd be a bit careful about jumping on a new item like this, at least until there are some real world reviews by shooters with no ties to Caldwell. The price is great, but time will tell if it's a dependable product.
They offer lifetime warranty so at least if there are issues the product will be replaced

I would bet that many still have trouble with shots not tracking. The unit will still to be well aligned with the bullets path, and will need to be fairly solid so it can't jiggle or move out of line.

Hopefully they make it so you can add a shot to a precious string, something labradar should have done from the start.
Actually they could have a decent aiming system, a solid mounting system, useful phone app, and the adding shots to strings.

I'll be ordering that when I see it in stock. Looking through their stuff I didn't realize they plan on making a progressive press.

FA stuff is all CHINESE. "Be American, buy American"

At bare minimum, this should at least convince the good folks at Labradar to think about hiring a R&D team and do some updates. With 6ish years without any meaningful change/update to a new product in the firearms industry, it's a miracle that it has taken this long for someone to come out with a competing product. Either way, even if this one is a flop, in the long run the competition should be good for us as consumers. I may snag one when it comes out.

If took everything wrong with Labradar into consideration, it should be improvement. If they didn't, question their design team effort.

Recent Posts