New PVA Cayuga 6mm 100 grain hunting bullets

Well ya know I waited a year and a half for 2 barrels from Paradigm, I finally got my money back here a month ago. So I will not be doing business with those guys.
Good decision. Finally received my stock. Bottom metal they sent me is all beat up. Will also be my last dealing with them.

Good decision. Finally received my stock. Bottom metal they sent me is all beat up. Will also be my last dealing with them.
I wanted them to take the value they owed me for two barrels and apply it to one their stocks, they said no. I have one their 6.5mm barrels in the safe, has a ton of tooling in it. Supposedly they say it's normal, however my 4 other rock creeks look night and day different. I. Believe they ordered the uncontoured blanks from RCB, then pva turned em down, paradigm wrapped. I think the lapping was overlooked, on the 2 I've had for sure.

Wow. None of this is good to hear. I'd had good experiences in the past but I guess sometimes things don't change for the better. Major bummer.

Wow. None of this is good to hear. I'd had good experiences in the past but I guess sometimes things don't change for the better. Major bummer.
I had very quick service and communication when they first brought things to market, but things have changed it appears? I guess maybe covid may have hurt things a bit? I know they were in the process of switching to another blank vendor and getting their own lathe/follower system for contouring in house to bring margins down. I've been using Matt as my source of PVA Cayuga bullets so I've been in touch with them since the start. I like their vision and desire to break the mold in their R&D, hopefully they get things up and rolling again!