New primer mfg. sounds good to me.

Keeping positive thoughts for them. True competition is what we all need. I can't imagine the scum bag lawyers sucking up and lobbyists spending 10's of millions fighting this. Smart choice to pick Texas from supply to more free politics.
Love it Love it and if there stuff works for me I know where my money will be going for primers etc.

I would love to see some new powder manufacturing in the U.S. too, but that manufacturing business has been regulated
into Australia, Finland, Switzerland, and a few other offshore places.......I'm amazed IMR can make anything in Canada!

Very good news. I wish them all the best, and hope the big players leave them alone. Either from fighting them or trying to buy them out.

The bad news is, the article says they won't be ready until 2023. The good news is, instead of resting on their laurels like I believe they have been, the current manufacturers, if they are smart, should be doing everything humanly possible to crank out as many primers as possible in order to try and maintain market share.