New powders looking promising!

OK, very interesting statement in this release of new powder.

"It is in compliance with REACH."

I wonder since the Enduron SDS does not reference REACH. REACH is the EU version of EPA TSCA chemical inventory requirements. All products must be in compliance to REACH to be sold in EU. Kind of interesting to have this statement front and center like this. Normally only see it in a product SDS.

Last edited:
Makes me wonder if they scrapped enduron to make room for the new Win powders. IMR 4166 shot amazing in several rounds I shoot and ticked me off to the point I began phasing out hodgdon wherever possible. Im in good shape with VV and alliant.
Havent found anything that likes 6.5SB yet but then I havent tested hard either. Waiting on a burn chart for the new ones

Last edited:
4451 is excellent with 168s in 30-06 and 140s in 260. I have a really good load with 4955 and 147s in my 260 as well.

ETA: it's all a game of telephone but here's what the internet is saying-possible fire at the enduron plant and will be offline for awhile but hodgdon put on its instagram or something back in early Oct that they are not discontinued, just gonna be a while

Last edited:
4451 is excellent with 168s in 30-06 and 140s in 260. I have a really good load with 4955 and 147s in my 260 as well.

ETA: it's all a game of telephone but here's what the internet is saying-possible fire at the enduron plant and will be offline for awhile but hodgdon put on its instagram or something back in early Oct that they are not discontinued, just gonna be a while
Well that also makes sense. I had heard somewhere they were gonna be a long while before they were reproduced and out on shelves. Interesting I'll have to see what happens like everyone else but I have a solid stock of the two I use.

Hodgdon fire has been internet rumor for every powder shortage. But, can someone provide a news story link confirming? Nope, nothing - crickets. You can find said rumor virtually on every website but never a link. Heck, it would be Hodgdon's best interest to post complete story to take pressure off them but nope no News Release.